Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Lunch Time!


I was eating my lunch, When I had a urge to blog! So with that said, I was a
wearing a Stripped T-shirt, with a Stripped Cardy (aka Cardigan), a loose Black Tank-Top, and to throw it all off, a Jade color nail polish. I was honestly in a rush this morning. But I love stripes, and black so I felt alright. So here's where you can get this look..  

  • Shirt- (American Apparel) T-shirt: White and Gray Shirt, very simple.. Think again! 
  • Tank-Top- (Lulus): Black. Enough said. I love Black!
  • Sweater- (Target) Stripped Cardy: Multi Colored Cardigan with horizontal stripes. You can never wear enough stripes!
  • Nail Polish- (Forever 21) Jade color: I love the color Jade! I know what your thinking.. this color was "IN" 2 years ago by Chanel. It's ok to break rules once you know them. *Tip*    



No comments:

Post a Comment