Tuesday, January 11, 2011

FEED

Exclusively 
@ Forever 21 
Interestedly said, I saw this Charity/Project on Facebook. I was curious in what it was about, so I looked this project up. Ever since I saw all the amazing things you can buy like, bags, t-shirts, bears and other accessories. I feel in love with not only the items you can buy, but the cause.. To give kids, and families food to eat. Something we so take for granted daily. Here's how you can help... 



  • Accessories (Forever 21) Feed Bracelet: You Can NOW! Exclusively buy this simple, yet meaningful bracelet for $4.80. With that, you can buy 2 school meals for hungry children through the United Nations World Food Programme. Look amazing well you help make a change in the world!    


FEED Foundation Promo from //kneeon on Vimeo.

1 comment:

  1. Drea your blog is so powerful! Love it ! It will change the world!

    ReplyDelete